Thrive provides academic and enrichment classes, science labs, nature studies and guided exploration learning sessions for homeschoolers.
- flexibile with a 1, 2 or 3 day per week drop off learning program for homeschoolers.
- convenient for families. We are a one stop shop for homeschool offerings that are offered on the same schedule.
- your choice of the STEM/Nature Immersion Program and/or Self Directed, open structured learning sessions.
- structured, subject specific academic and enrichment classes at both sites.
- provided in warm, inviting spaces that are optimal conditions for human learning and children’s growth.
- quality, compassionate, well trained leaders.
- low child to adult ratios to optimize learning and safety.
- for ages 4.5 to 18 (age ranges vary by class).
- designed for homeschool students who are enrolled in a homeschool charter or privately homeschooling. Thrive is not a school and offers support and educational opportunities to families that maintain freedom over their child’s overall education.
- a vendor accepting POs from all local homeschool charters.
- where children are free to learn, imagine, explore create, play, dream, and shine!